Word from the Squirrel's
Your Editor blames the net for a lack of publication.
- Satanic abuse a myth—official.
- Wiccan candidate ousted over religion
- Mayor invites Klan to burn witches
- Cheshire authority launch biomass scheme
- Church sued over forced baptism
- Apple attacked by right wingers
- School First?
- Food for Thought
- Cops tear-gas May Day celebration
- Floral motorway madness
- Shorts (Holy hats, pork bullets, oxymorons, penises and the usual.)
Down but not out Protesting at Twyford
Ian Foot recounts his experiences. If you are reading this, Ian, please may I have your permission to republish your article here.
Let Sleeping Myths Lie
The net helps spread the infamous Proctor and Gamble rumour.
BARNEY - "The Purple Messiah"
Loony Fundie Nonsense from Paw Creek Ministries You may buy a copy of the pamphlet (B354) from the site for a mere $1 (US).
Freedom in our skins?
Geri Corvus on the persecution of Genesis P. Orridge.
Rabbi Walter Rothschild examines the Congregants' Charter.
Geri Corvus looks at a couple of Satanic abuse myth titles, and Feòrag NicBhrìde reviews some fantasy and manages not to be too sarcastic.
Something to look at once you've finished reading the Prattle.