The Guardian has published a number of stories of interest recently.
- Government plans not to give our money to groups that are too
tightly bonded around religious ... identities. No doubt this will affect mostly persons of hue, and not those Christian groups who wish to promote cohesiveness by converting the lot of us. Funds crackdown on religious groups and Blair to crack down on funding for religious groups—The Guardian, 8th December 2006.
- US religious right terrified by wanted child, non-accidental pregnancy. Why are pregnant lesbians scary?—The Guardian, 8th December 2006.
- "Truth" in Science told to bugger off, and take their religious bollocks with them. Ministers to ban creationist teaching aids in science lessons—The Guardian, 7th December 2006.
- Axial tilt is the reason for the season, part 3857 of many million. The phoney war on Christmas—The Guardian, 8th December 2006.
- And finally, something to make for the festive season. Martin Rowson's politics Christmas cards—The Guardian.